The HYIPNews Choice section today consists of 10 programs, for the reasons given above.
1. Zooo Listed: 585 days Profit: 3% weekly! Term: for lifetime!
2. PokerAdv Listed: 320 days Profit: 0.4-1.3% daily 12-24% monthly! Term: up to 180 calendar days
3. CME Trades Listed: 276 days Profit: 2.3-5% daily! Term: up to 50 calendar days!
4. Dowerly Listed: 257 days Profit: 0.2-2.5% daily! Term: up to 140 calendar days!
5. BreamFx Listed: 262 days Profit: 0.7-8% daily for 15-150 days 110% after 7 business days! Term: up to 150 business days!
6. MatrixBit Club Listed: 298 days Profit: 1-2% daily! Term: up to 365 calendar days!
1. MNTS investment Listed: 213 days Profit: 0.3-8% daily! Term: up to 93 calendar days!
2. Powerful Invest Listed: 124 days Profit: 400% After 6 Days 2.5-4.5% daily for 45-40 days! Term: up to 45 calendar days!
3. 24pays Listed: 136 days Profit: 2.14-12.4% hourly 24-48 hours! Term: up to 2 calendar days!
4. HourDeposit Listed: 147 days Profit: 1.2-21% hourly for 24-96 hours! Term: up to 4 calendar days!
5. Agilital Listed: 136 days Profit: 1-1.6% daily! Term: up to 120 trading days!
6. FxINC Listed: 135 days Profit: up to 0.3% hourly up to 110-200% after 7-30 days! Term: up to 125 calendar days!
7. Billionearn Listed: 133 days Profit: 1-4% daily 30% monthly! Term: up to 120 business days!
8. Deposit Portal Listed: 131 days Profit: 1.1-5.6% daily! Term: up to 100 business days!
9. Ra Ksg Listed: 121 days Profit: 101.2-117.5% after 1-7 days Term: up to 7 calendar days!
10. GoDeposit Listed: 132 days Profit: 110-200% after 3-7 days! Term: up to 7 calendar days!
Dowerly. There was some decline of the quotation index observed on September 2, when the it fell down to 172 points. However on September 3 things got back to where they belonged and by September 4 the index returned to the mark of 192 points being stable for two days now, which means the hyip is still taking the lead in the Hyip Quotes section.
PokerAdv. Just like Dowerly the hyip lost 17 points of the quotation index on September 2 and then it started to get back. The following day it reached 165 days and then up to 168 points on September 4. Unfortunately since then on September 5 the trend changed again and the quotation index decreased a bit to 162 points, which is still enough for taking the second place.
Capitaller. This program is back to the Hyip Quotes section after some break. Today the program is taking the third place. Since the end of August the index was growing and reached 122 points on September 1. Then within two days there was some stable performance and then rise again to 152 points by September 5, which is enough for the third place.
BitWallet. The situation with the hyip is very similar to the first two ones. Some decline was observed on September 2, then rise again, followed by the stable performance on September 4-5, as the index got back to 144 points. Compared to the results shown on Friday today it's only enough for taking the fourth place.
Earning Hike. The Hyip is back to the Top 5 after a serious decline of the quotation index at the end of August. Starting from September 1 it started to grow and by September 4 it moved up from 114 to 144 points and then on September 5 unfortunately down again to 138 points, which is still enough for taking the fifth place in the Hyip Quotes section today.
Today we see two newcomers in the Hyip Quotes section. First of all the performance of Capitaller, the quotation index of which was growing since the end of August and grew by 60 point within less than 10 days, is worth talking about. Speaking about Earning Hike, the hyip used to be among the TOP 5 most quoted programs before the decline at the end of August.
Fortunately for the investors of the project since the start of September this trend changed and the index moved up significantly letting the program go up to the fifth place. BitWallet, although being more or less stable has moved one place down, first of all thanks to the growing trend of Capitaller.
As for the first two programs: Dowerly and PokerAdv - they are showing stable performance and their positions seem to be untouchable, at least for now.
Bitexplosion Blitzfunds Blockprofits Coinpay Crypto-evolution Cryptos Dream-plane Europewealth Frosine Fusionfocus Goldventure Hourlybitpro Hourpays Payhour Profitcoinhourly Skymaxfunds Synvestment
Speaking of the Openings section, there is not much to report either. Within last four days no new hyips were added to HyipNews listing. As for the new programs launched lately, their number is also not numerous, as you can see from the list of programs above.
In addition there is one program listed at HyipNews, which is Problem today: INV Coin. The hyips haven't been moved to Closures section eventually and hence they are back Problem again. As for the Closures itself today it is rather short and only includes three programs.
INV Coin - not paying
Bit Imperial - not paying
BTCPM Invest - not paying
Forex UK Ltd - not paying
Funda Ltd - not paying
Trading Dollar - not paying
And here below you may find the list of programs that are closed eventually:
XCBForex (35 days), CryptoGlory (13 days), BTC Finance (5 days).
More recently blacklisted HYIPs can be discovered in the HYIPNews blacklist, following the link above.
Earlier there's been an issue with the payment gateway of Maximumscoin. We are happy to report the notification was delivered saying this issue has been solved that prevented some users from getting their deposit accepted, and instead returned to wallets. As the issue has been resolved the process of accepting deposits will take much shorter processing time.
There is also a short notification from FxINC admin, telling about upgrades made to the FxINC site listed as a Top Performer at HyipNews. So the site migrated to the most secured server of BlockDos for protection reasons. Apart from that the new interface has been integrated along with the Live Chat option. Multiple monitors have been addd to check actual site status easier and get more RCB on investments. And finally the Representative program was launched.
VivaBusiness offers everyone to join the official Facebook Group and share personal opinions and impressions about the project. It is also highly appreciated if customers could share the experience gained from cooperation with VivaBusiness with the Facebook friends. The admin is sure Facebook group will be a great public place for communication, discussions and experience exchange.
Edelweiss5 opens new office in Antalya. It is located at Balbey Mah. 1405 street M. Ali Gonen business mrk.no 4/34, Antalya. Everyone is welcome to visit the office and meet the representatives live. It is obviously the best way to ask yoru questions about the project and learn more about Edelweiss5.
Sebastian, the admin of the Albion Bank hyip launched in June has issued the weekly report telling about the achievements made. First of all it needs to be said Payza payment processor has been added to the list of accepted ones. Also by the end of this week there are plans to add more such as: STP, OKpay and NIXmoney. The new payment processors are added with the purpose to make investments more comfortable for the partners of Albion Bank.
As for the weekly results Chinese localization has been added and the promo campaign in China, Vietnam and Indonesia has started. The reason for adding this localization is the growing number of investors from this region, so the website will also be translated to Vietnamese soon. Apart from that due to growing amount of questions asked in Chinese to the support of the project the vacation of a Chinese-speaking chat operator will be available soon.
The promotion of Albion Bank has been started worldwide with bloggers and social media. The results of the promo look nice. Alexa is growing day by day. For now there are more than 2300 active partners registered at Albion Bank with more than $147K active deposits and as Sebastian assures, that is just the beginning.
At the end of the newsletter let us share some future plans announced at Albion Bank for the current week. As mentioned earlier the website will be translated to Vietnamese and later on in German. New vacancies will be opened in the "Career" section. The technical department of Albion Bank is on social networks section now. It will be announced next weekend and will include lots videos, pics, feedbacks and stories of success. Also new payment processors will be added: Solidtrustpay, OKpay and NIXmoney at least.
First of all before ordering your card, don't forget to get your account verified. Once your account is verified, here are the four steps to take to order your card:
1. Log in to your Payza account, click "Wallet" in the left-side column, then select "Prepaid Cards".
2. Click "Order Your Card".
3. Choose between a personalized card printed with your name, or one that simply says "Payza Member". After making your choice, click "Next".
4. Confirm your mailing address. Your card will be emailed to the address you provided to verify your Payza account.
More details on ordering your Payza Prepaid Card Online can be found in the latest article published on Payza blog.