Weekly Economy Club

0%
Monitored: 1843 day(s) since 07-29-2013
Updated: 09/01/2013 12:15
Site features: SSL Whois DDOS 
NOT PAYING
HYIP weeklyeconomy screenshot home page
Weekly Economy Club screenshot actual 29-07-13
Deposit min/max: $20 / $50.000
Profit: 9-14% weekly
Withdrawal: within 8 hours
Referral: up to 12%
Our investment: $100
daily payout: $210-315 calendar
ROI: not in profit
Details:
User rating: rating point rating point rating point rating point rating point
Our rating: rating point rating point rating point rating point rating point

Weekly Economy is a private investment club that aims to help the people worldwide who want to achieve their financial dreams but do not have the knowledge of investment online or offline. Weekly Economy consists of a group of specialists involved in several investment markets for almost three years. In the past, we achieved huge profit from the targeted markets. Up to now, we are involved in five investment fields, but most transactions are focused on foreign exchanges, spot market and short-term lending activities.

e-currency logo   e-currency logo  

Support page: https://www.weeklyeconomy.com/?a=support
E-mail: admin@weeklyeconomy.com
Phone:  phone 
The analytics given below gives visual image of the correlation ratio between deposits to interest payouts and profit earned, as well as the dates and amounts of dividends payments.
Weekly Economy Club payments history Weekly Economy Club investment perfomance
Please make vote for Weekly Economy Club site
Valuation:
Scam
Bad
Okey
Good
Great


Your e-mail:
Code:
code

Latest votes
Below we quote some information from the site of their business principles and history.
OVERVIEW:

Self-introducation

Welcome you here, visitors. Weekly Economy is a private investment club that aims to help the people worldwide who want to achieve their financial dreams but do not have the knowledge of investment online or offline. Weekly Economy consists of a group of specialists involved in several investment markets for almost three years. In the past, we achieved huge profit from the targeted markets. Up to now, we are involved in five investment fields, but most transactions are focused on foreign exchanges, spot market and short-term lending activities.

Business Mode

The professional investors in our team monitor the targeted markets seven days a week, then purchase and sale them at the right time to make our profit maximized. At the same time, we lend our money to small-sized companies or medium-sized enterprises, both of them need the money to make a further development for their companies, and we lend them money to take up a part of their shares or for higher returns in a short period. Also, we lend our money to personals who work in the bank to complete their monthly or annual tasks,and other emergencies they come across. These are the main business mode of ours in the past two to three years.

Current Situation

As the development of our investment club, more and more specialists have been in our group. At the same time, we realize that if we want to make more progress in the investment field and achieve higher goals, then we must make our group worldwide and prepare to receive the investors all around the world. As a matter of fact, this will not only help us grow stably in the future, but also will help more and more investors across the world. All the members in our group have a shared faith, that is to help more and more people maximize their profit and finally realize their financial dreams online.

Profit Guaranteed

To guarantee the profits of our members, we will not put all your money into any single third party E-currency because of the risk behind them. So only 24%~30% of your total funds will be put into the E-currency account of Weekly Economy to process the weekly withdrawals of our members, and nobody can use this part of money in any emergency. The other 70%~76% of your money will be managed by our financial experts, they will invest them into the targeted market and lend them to other companies or personals to maximize your profit.

Cooperation Welcomed

Trust us, start to work with the experts of Weekly Economy and let us help you manage your funds, then you will find that making money online is really very easy. Time will prove everything for us. Looking forward to your participation.
Our website is now using Facebook Comments on our stories and blog posts to provide an enhanced user experience. To post a comment, log into Facebook and then "Add" your comment.