Gepard Alliance

0%
Monitored: 1552 day(s) since 08-17-2014
Updated: 03/06/2015 20:15
Site features: SSL Whois DDOS 
NOT PAYING
HYIP gepardalliance screenshot home page
Gepard Alliance screenshot actual 17-08-14
Deposit min/max: $10 / $50.000
Profit: 11% monthly
35-70% profit after 62-93 days
Withdrawal: within 3 biz days
Referral: 3%
Our investment: $100
daily payout: $up to 93 business days
ROI: not in profit
Details:
User rating: rating point rating point rating point rating point rating point
Our rating: rating point rating point rating point rating point rating point

The Gepard-Alians company was founded in December, 2012 by 3 professional Forex traders in St.-Petersburg. The company's main activity is confidential management of its investors' funds on the Forex market. The company divides each investment package between several traders in order to hedge the risks and increase marginality. We use 70% of our assets for current operations with the remaining 30% being a buffer fund for losses and force-majeure circumstances which cannot be eliminated. The company constantly employs new traders. The new testing technique allows it to hire only the most experienced and strong traders. Gepard-Alians seeks to constantly train and test its traders in order to consolidate its team and raise profitability. Flexible system of bonuses also helps to build motivation and team spirit of all of the company's employees.

e-currency logo   e-currency logo  

Support page: https://gepardalliance.com/pages/contacts
E-mail: support@gepardalliance.com
Phone:  phone 
The analytics given below gives visual image of the correlation ratio between deposits to interest payouts and profit earned, as well as the dates and amounts of dividends payments.
Gepard Alliance payments history Gepard Alliance investment perfomance
Please make vote for Gepard Alliance site
Valuation:
Scam
Bad
Okey
Good
Great


Your e-mail:
Code:
code

Latest votes
Below we quote some information from the site of their business principles and history.
Our website is now using Facebook Comments on our stories and blog posts to provide an enhanced user experience. To post a comment, log into Facebook and then "Add" your comment.