The index below shows a listing of all blacklisted HYIP programs and HYIP monitors. The index also includes new HYIPs, launched within a week time, sorted out page-by-page by the date of adding by the automatic script of HYIPNews and selected as potential scams.
Those sites are permanently banned at HYIPNews.com according to the basic criteria the system is based upon when selecting a program as a scam. The criteria are as follows:
• all sites registered in zones provide free domains are considered to be scams;
• sites using ssl certificates with validity less than 1 year.
• incredibly unreal interest rates, lack of minimum proofs of the legend in action as the obvious signs of a HYIP running a ponzi scheme;
• illegal activity of the sites owners (spamming, phishing etc.);
• using fake rating signs, votes and copying of the entire website content from competitors' websites, as the result violation of copyright laws. You can see the complete blacklist navigating the pages.
Sites blacklisted recently in-line processed.