Heres the message I got from WWLC on Thursday. I guess well have to see what all this means for those of us that have loans, and apologies to those who are still waiting to come in ? its going to take a bit longer! Dear Worldwide Loan Club Members,
We are now under new management. What this means for members is that there will be a short delay in business functions. You will notice some temporary down time of our website. There are a number of things to be done before the system can be brought back online.
- implementing and testing the new website and software, and changeover to that new system,
- implementation of new languages and currencies,
- implementation of anti-hacking software,
- implementation of new security certificates with stronger encryption,
- an audit of all accounts to insure no one is missing in the migration and that all accounts are reconciled,
- and legal review of our business structure. As you may know, the laws regarding this type of private loan club differ in some countries.
Until we ascertain and implement what is required in all of these areas, we must temporarily halt some transactions until we have come into compliance. We apologize for this short delay, but we wish to insure that The Worldwide Loan Club continue to operate under a stable software platform and a sound legal framework. Thank you for your patience!