IS ARBITRAGE CONSPIRACY REPORT/SEMINAR A SCAM

Updated: 01/18/2009 15:02
Reprints/Permissions  Hyip Monitor
I am sure many of us who are webmasters who want to improve their CPA and drive traffic to their sites. The Arbitrage Conspiracy Report is supposed to...

I am sure many of us who are webmasters who want to improve their CPA and drive traffic to their sites. The Arbitrage Conspiracy Report is supposed to the Grand Holy Grail for this purpose as well as other well known schemes. The Arbitrage Conspiracy seminar and materials cost about $4K per day. It claimed that you can make over $1K per day for not even having a website if you follow the examples in the material given step by step. Really, can we reap the benefit from those $4k spent? Just like the 5% and 95% statistic rule, 5% of them may get over the initial bump, but the rest of us (95%), will not see the full $4k back.

Yes, the report and seminar do have somethings that we wanted (over half of the materials you can find over the net easily yourself), but are they worth the $4K. That is the $4K question for us the answer, I personally do not think it is worth my full $4K. If you can’t reap the money back, you may call it a scam. For newbies, it would be difficult to digest and reap the rewards. The bottom for me is, it is not worth my $4K.


About the author

Abby Anderson is a a multi-skilled copywriter with good all-round writing and creative expertise. She is a very capable professional with an ability to identify and then deal with a clients needs and then translate them into crisp, compelling, creative and informative copy. Experienced in providing motivation & guidance to colleagues to produce copy write for products that will have a real impact on the lives of people. Abby has excellent interpersonal skills, she is a good communicator, emotionally mature with calming and positive temperament and understanding disposition.
You May Also Like