This week an online payment system AlertPay made a short announcement to its clients about the refunds program. On the official blog the company said: “Sellers can now issue refunds up to 14 days after the transaction's creation date! It used to be only 7 days, but due to a rising demand to increase this time frame, Sellers now have an additional 7 days to refund their customers, if necessary.”
In order to issue a refund AlertPay instructs the sellers to follow these steps:
- Login to your AlertPay account.
- Locate the transaction in your "Recent Activity".
- Click on "Completed" under the "Status" of the transaction.
- Click on the "Refund Transaction" button.
- Click on "Confirm". That's it!
AlertPay also added that all refunds will be reversed back to the original source of payment which is either credit/debit card or AlertPay Balance.