The administration of Groupuniversal (groupuniversal.biz) sent out a newsletter informing about the change of plans. The administration, after looking at the recent market conditions and as I already said that the competition among programs is increasing quickly, have decided to change the plans to a more suitable and competitive ones.
The program now offers from 4% to 5.5% rate of interest for a period of 40 days. Minimum deposit is $25 and maximum is kept at $200,000. Compounding is available and interest is paid on business days only. This investment in old plans is disabled but those investors who invested in the old plan will get interest according to the old plan only. These new plans will be available for new investments only.
For those of you who do not know about the previous plan, I have tried to compare the previous plans with the current ones. Have a look below:
- Previously the minimum rate of interest for the first plan was 1.8% which now has been increased to 4%.
- The second plan provided 1.9% rate of interest but now it has been increased to 4.5%.
- The rate of interest in the third plan is increased from 2% to 5%.
- The last plan now offers 5.5% rate of interest which was 2.2% earlier
- The minimum spend has been decreased to $25 which was $50 earlier.
- The term for plans is now decreased from 150 trading days to 40 trading days.
Groupuniversal has been online for 167 days paying constantly. But recently few monitors have started showing a â€œProblemâ€ status. So there seem to be some issues with the program but I hope everything gets sorted out soon. We will keep you updated on the situation.