MONEY BACK GUARANTEE AT AGS TRADE

Updated: 05/30/2011 19:53
Reprints/Permissions  Hyip Monitor
I have been corresponding and having a dialog about deception and scams in HYIP industry with one of our regular readers for a while

I have been corresponding and having a dialog about deception and scams in HYIP industry with one of our regular readers for a while. The thing is that we can not say that HYIP industry is made up of lies. Despite the fact that nothing but fantasy of administrators hides behind most legends, it can not be considered deception unless it is proven otherwise. Consequently, it is not deception. It's more of a bluff. Take, for example, a program AGS Trade (agstrade.net). They have a money back guarantee. I got interested in the meaning of this feature so I sent them an email and they replied. Here is their response:

Our money back guarantee means if in any worst case we will have to close our online business then we will never go away until we return investor's funds completely. For example if an investor have got 10% of his capital as our daily or weekly interest and at this stage AGS Trade is closing their business then we will return remaining 90% capital to the investor. So investor will get his 100% money back and will never loose even a single cent overall.

Skeptics may say: it can't be true. And the reader, which I argue with about credibility in high-yield investment industry, would certainly consider it fair that I confirmed this statement. However, it is not necessarily a lie. It is common in HYIP industry to return funds after closure. Believe it or not, but some administrators really return part of funds before leaving.

It's true. And we are not talking about those projects that claim about refund during their "closure campaign" here and there. No. On the contrary, those programs most often do not return anything. However, among the administrators there are really those who believe it is normal to return some part of money when it is clear that it is impossible to continue.

The main condition of HYIP existence is the possibility that truth may be hiding behind any statement, promise or action. And the statement that AGS Trade makes is not a lie. It may well be true, and I gave an example of how and in which form, this true exists in high-yield investment industry.

UPDATE: Lease pay attention on this (This link used to lead to a forum, it is no longer relevant) discussion, where you can find additions to the published information.


About the author

Charles Morris works as the Chief Editor of HYIPNews for 5 years. Before 2010 has been working as a freelance copywriter writing for online newspapers, blogs, magazines and online portals in the sphere of investment. Since 2010 has been accepted to the team of HYIPNews as a copywriter. Used to write exclusive materials for HYIPNews. Have shown great skills in managing day-to-day publications and since April 2011 has been appointed for the position of HYIPNews Chief Editor. Among the current duties the main ones is to oversee all of the authors' publication and ensure that each issue is released on time and in a professional manner. Apart from the position of Chief Editor, Charles Morris also takes the post of the Support Manager of HYIPNews.
You May Also Like