The administration of Felmina project has sent out a newsletter highlighting major developments that took place during September and informing about upcoming events and changes that are promised to be made in October. According to this report, last month was quite a difficult period for the team of Felmina because the start of a business season was combined with volatility on the global financial markets. However, the team of the project has successfully gone through this period and therefore everything is okay now.
As you remember, just recently we informed you about the launch of Felmina's Facebook page (read here), and apparently it is becoming popular among investors because the administration regularly updates it and is ready to comment on any of investors' posts. Everyone is invited to visit a program's Facebook page here. The next part of a newsletter announces the integration of bank wires into a system.
From now on you can send your deposits through bank wire directly without using the services of exchanges and paying extra fees. If you are interested in this new function, you should follow the instructions:
- Log into your Felmina account.
- Go to 'Deposits' page.
- Choose bank wire as a deposit method.
- Enter the amount ($1,000 minimum for bank wires).
- Click 'Proceed' button.
- On the next page you will see the request form, so you should enter your bank account number and the name of your bank (make sure your full name and email address in the form are correct) and click 'Send' button.
- The detailed instructions on making a bank wire transfer will be send within a few hours.
By the way, it is also promised that soon the admin of Felmina will start issuing certificates of deposits that confirm a deposit you make in the program. You will be informed once everything is ready, so stay tuned. For more information about Felmina, read its Presentation.