When projects are launched and their admins think up TOS (terms of services), many of them decide to state that their projects will not pay on holidays because they do not “trade” on such days. Some of them “celebrate” just several major holidays a year and others celebrate all holidays in the world every month. It is a great opportunity for them to save some cash and not to process payments. For example, on Friday, November 11 many programs “celebrated” a Veterans Day and announced it non-trading.
And the admin of EurexTrade has posted the list of all holidays in November when profit won't be accrued. However, it is stressed that deposits will be accepted and withdrawals will be processed in a usual mode. This means that you can withdraw profit for all previous days, but you won't receive profit to your account on those holidays. Here is the official announcement:
- November, 2011 Non-trading Days.
- Dear investors, we have Official Bank Holidays:
- NOV-11 Veteran’s Day in the United States is celebrated
- NOV-23 Labor Thanksgiving Day in Japan is celebrated
- NOV-24 Thanksgiving Day in the United States is celebrated
- We don’t trade on these days due to the low market activity and increased risks.
- Please note all deposits and withdrawals will be processed as usual on these days.
EurexTrade has been monitored by HYIPNews for 254 days already offering 1.2%-2.9% daily forever and accepting deposits to LibertyReserve and PerfectMoney. Withdrawals have been processed instantly without any problems all this time. If you wish to find out more about EurexTrade, read its Presentation.