The administration of Felmina has sent out a regular newsletter and the first thing announced is the raise of a maximum deposit amount from $500 to $5,000. At first you may wonder what they mean by that (because as you may remember there are three investment plans at Felmina that last for 180 business days and offer 1% daily on deposits from $20 to $999, 1.25% daily on deposits from $1,000 to $4,999 and 1.6% daily on deposits from $5,000 with no maximum).
So what does it mean? They probably forgot to mention that it concerns deposits made via AlertPay which was added after the launch of Felmina (at first it accepted LibertyReserve and PerfectMoney only) and a maximum allowed deposit was $500 via AlertPay, so this information concerns deposits made using this payment processor. The maximum amount is $5,000 now. Also note that now you can use your credit card to fund a LibertyReserve account and then transfer your deposit to your Felmina account. The administration recommends that you use services of the centregold.com exchanger and provides the instructions on how to transfer your funds:
1. Open an LR account at libertyreserve.com if you don’t have one yet;
2. Go to centregold.com, open an account there and log in;
3. Fill out the credit/debit card info to make the transfer;
4. Wait for the credit card acceptance form to be sent. Normally, you will receive it on the same day;
5. Scan your credit card and your photo ID and send them back to centregold.com along with the credit card acceptance form;
6. Wait for the credit card acceptance form to be reviewed and accepted. This may take up to several days;
7. Once your credit card acceptance form is accepted, centregold.com will credit the corresponding amount to your LR account;
8. Log into your Felmina account, go to the ‘Deposits’ page and follow the instructions to make your deposit.
And the last update for now concerns a Regional Representatives program. It has grown since its launch less than a month ago, so check that page if you are looking for help of a person who speaks your language. There are representatives from 12 countries at the moment and you can become one of them. You should send your applications if you are interested in this offer (your daily interest rate and a referral commission rate will increase). For more information on Felmina read its presentation.