ENRG ON IMPLEMENTING NEW SYSTEM OF CHECKS AND BALANCES

Updated: 03/19/2012 19:12
Reprints/Permissions  Hyip Monitor
The new system of checks and balances is applied at EnrG . As reported, this new system is meant to either approve or deny the withdrawal requests,...

The new system of checks and balances is applied at Enr-G. As reported, this new system is meant to either approve or deny the withdrawal requests, by checking the investors' earnings, deposits and referral commissions. In case the amount requested for withdrawal is illegitimate, the system blocks this given request.

 

When implementing the new system, the technical bug occurred, when about 20% withdrawal requests seemed to have an issue and the members were being booted from Enr-G this bug is being fixed now. Meanwhile, the temporal solution is offered to the members. When the bug happens to you, investors are offered to re-login and try reduce the withdrawal amount by a few pennies to make the system work.

 

In support of the management of Enr-G it should be mentioned that problems described above have been noticed in 20% of all the withdrawal requests. As for the rest 80% the system works fine and by the time of publishing this news, this problem is hopefully going to be eliminated. If you still come across any of that kind, you are recommended to contact the support of the HYIP for solving the issue. Anyway, we do hope, this bug is fixed in a matter of hours, as promised by the admin Enr-G.

 

Walter Anderson, HYIPNews.com


About the author

Another young writer working for HYIPNews.com, Steve Sweeney is the article writer and author able to write powerful headlines, to integrate copy with graphics and page design and manipulate text for max effect (ie. bold, italic, highlight). The experience of this young author is not reach in spite of his age, though Steve is proud to become an active member of a highly productive and creative professional team of HYIPNews where his skills as an accomplished advertising copywriter, copy editing and proofreader are being utilized at the highest level.
You May Also Like