CARBON DEALS MAIL IS UP FIRST CYCLE COMPLETED

Updated: 10/24/2012 19:17
Reprints/Permissions  Hyip Monitor
Carbon Deals has experienced certain troubles with the mail server. We have reported about that earlier. As we informed, during the maintenance the...

Carbon Deals has experienced certain troubles with the mail server. We have reported about that earlier. As we informed, during the maintenance the regular e-mail address was disabled and replaced by the gmail alternative. Today we are glad to announce, the newsletter was delivered to the clients of Carbon Deals, saying that their server is up and running again. This in its turn means that regular e-mail address: hello@carbondeals.net is now back functioning. Please see the newsletter from Carbon Deals below:

"Our main email server is up and running again. Everyone can now use hello@carbondeals.net.
All correspondence from us will also be coming from this email address.
We have also addressed the issue of late profits. From now on, 95% of profits will be generated at 12:00 a.m. server time (GMT+1). The remaining 5% will be generated at 12:00p.m.
Please keep your account security credentials safe, especially if you also have friends or acquaintances with common interests. We already had 12 identity theft attempts so far. If this continues, we will be forced to implement stricter security measures, even if we know these are not to anyone’s liking."

And let me also let you know about one more event at Carbon Deals! Good news is that first week investment cycle is now finished. For every single investor who deposited first into the one week plan it's right the time for taking back the money. Starting from now on, these guys are in profit. Good for them! Please take a look at another newsletter from Carbon Deals, regarding the end of the first investment cycle:


"One week has already passed and our first members are already seeing concrete results.
Those who invested in the Clean Fuel 1 week plan on our debut are already cashing out or reinvesting their initial investment as well as 8% interest.
Congratulations to them and all the best to the rest of our members.
It won’t be long now until the star of our show, the Gas Recovery plan, starts reaching the break-even point.



About the author

Brett Sherpan has been working for seven years writing and editing for online and print media. He has held various editing and copywriting positions and can quickly and competently write copy for sales, marketing and editorial content. Brett is a consistently dependable team player, who thrives in a high-pressure environment, enjoying the challenges of meeting deadlines and am comfortable researching, writing and editing on a wide range of topics
You May Also Like