Billionaires Group has emphasized on security measures needed to be taken when dealing with depositing funds via Perfect Money particularly. All Perfect Money account holders are prompted to confirm their PM account information and e-mail address indicated in the member area are valid. In case any information is wrong, you are recommended to contact the support of Billionaires Group immediately before submitting a profit withdrawal request.
Here are some quoted tips from Billionaires Group on securing your member's account:
"TIPS ON HOW TO KEEP YOUR ACCOUNT SECURE.
- Keep the firewall and AVP in your computer updated at all times.
- Should you need to open an attachment in an e-mail, always make sure you know the sender or that the e-mail is coming from a trusted source.
- We never send e-mail asking our members to provide and/or verify their account details. Should you receive such an e-mail, do not respond to it and report it to us immediately.
- Do not visit untrustworthy websites.
- Always use a unique, preferably non-sense, combination of symbols as a password. Do not use the same password with two or more accounts."
At the same time, some time ago, the admin of Billionaires Group has notified that the website is currently on technical maintenance, due to the Hosting provider is embarking on a technical clean up in their routers. The admin apologizes for the inconveniences caused. Still the forced maintenance is going to be used by the Billionaires Group to update the website face on the 100th days online. All withdrawal requests can be sent manually to the following e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.