RareEarth GroupInvest

0%
Monitored: 2765 day(s) since 05-21-2011
Updated: 03/12/2012 19:06
Site features: Whois 
NOT PAYING
HYIP rareearthgroupinvest screenshot home page
RareEarth GroupInvest screenshot actual 21-05-11
Deposit min/max: $10/$100000
Profit: 0.7%-2.3% daily!
Withdrawal: manual
Referral: 6% per each deposit
Our investment: $100
daily payout: $90 calendar
ROI: not in profit
Details:
User rating: rating point rating point rating point rating point rating point
Our rating: rating point rating point rating point rating point rating point

We are a group of geology consultants who determine source locations and harvesting strategies for some of the world's leading Rare Earth Element harvesters. Rare Earth Elements are used in many everyday products, including lasers, tablet computers (such as the popular iPad), healthcare monitoring technology, and new solar panel technology. At Rare Earth Group, we develop extraction solutions and staffing strategies for Rare Earth Element start-up companies.

e-currency logo   e-currency logo  

Support page: https://rareearthgroupinvest.com/p/contact
E-mail: info@rareearthgroupinvest.com
Phone:  phone 
The analytics given below gives visual image of the correlation ratio between deposits to interest payouts and profit earned, as well as the dates and amounts of dividends payments.
RareEarth GroupInvest payments history RareEarth GroupInvest investment perfomance
Please make vote for RareEarth GroupInvest site
Valuation:
Scam
Bad
Okey
Good
Great


Your e-mail:
Code:
code

Latest votes
Below we quote some information from the site of their business principles and history.
OVERVIEW:

Rare Earth Group Invest

The Rare Earth Elements are primarily extracted in China - who harvest 97% of these Elements. Rare Earth Group Invest focuses on sourcing and harvesting for Rare Earth Elements in the other 3% of the world - from South Africa to Scandinavia, Russia, America, and other locations. These locations are a critical alternative when supply reduction policies take effect, as they have at several points in the preceding decade.

REVIEW:

In this article you will read about new and interesting program Rare Earth Group Invest (rareearthgroupinvest.com) Rare Earth Group Invest focused on sourcing and harvesting for rare rarth elements in the 3% of the world - from South Africa to Scandinavia, America, Russia. These unique locations are a critical alternative, when supply reduction policies take effect, as they have at a few points in the previous decade.

The domain name of Rare Earth Group Invest was registered on 18/02/2011 and it is paid till 18/02/2012. Not bad for a new company!

Now, we will check the details of investment plans. There are three unique investment plans for you to choose:

  • NEODYMIUM ? 0.7% of daily payouts. Minimal investment sum is $10 for 30 days. It is the shortes investment plan and you want to test the program then you should start with NEODYMIUM Plan.
  • YTTRIUM - 1.5% of daily payouts. Minimal investment sum is $500 for 60 days. The administration claims that this plan is the best starting point for investors with some experience. Anyway, it's always better to start with the small sum and check all details.
  • PROMETHIUM - 2.3% of daily payouts. Minimal investment sum is $1000 for 90 days. The most profitable and the most long-termed plan of all in Rare Earth Group Invest company.

Also you have to know that: your capital will be returned in the end of investment period, maximum investment sum is $ 100 000. Program pays 7 (seven days a week)

On the site of this company you may find an online calculator. It is a...

Read more...

Our website is now using Facebook Comments on our stories and blog posts to provide an enhanced user experience. To post a comment, log into Facebook and then "Add" your comment.