Increasing credibility for a new website is one of the main concerns for a person who starts a new online project. People are likely to trust resources that have already gained some reputation and that have been successfully experienced. Of course, this cannot be reached just after site launch, so a newcomer needs to use alternative methods to attract users and make them trust to start working successfully. There are few useful tips that should be taken into consideration by the manager of a new online project:
- Try to represent yourself and your team as fully as possible. Your name, your experience in related projects, your education, your membership in respected associations or your rewards should be described fully as to give your visitor your detailed portrait as of experienced person who offers reliable services.
- Include detailed contact information and try to be as reacheable for your audience as possible. Provide your address details, your phone number and e-mail and make sure that your clients can message you in case you can’t answer them in the exact moment.
- Answer your enquiries shortly. Try to respond your incoming mails within a day and your voice messages or calls as soon as you can. It demonstrates your seriousness responsibility, and attention towards your clients or partners.
- Make sure that information represented by your resource is up to date. Static content is not a perfect tool to make visitors come back to your site again. Add fresh news or relevant information on a regular basis to encourage your visitors check out your site daily.
- Try to limit amount of advertising and make it quality. Excessive amount of advertising clearly demonstrates that the site is primarily a tool for making profit, which is not attractive for users.
- Make sure that technically your resource performance is perfect. Add all necessary security features and make sure that all links are functional. Make it user-friendly and safe, especially if you accept payments on your site.
- Share your user’s positive feedback. People are likely to trust other users’ opinions, and you may add user’s comments as quotations from mails, video or voice records. When you start a new online resource is may seem that making it popular and trusted is indeed difficult. Actually, it is not easy, but you should remember that every popular resource has started from an empty page.
Popularity and attention demand care, attention and responsibility, but you will be rewarded for all your effort if you are persistent and hard-working. Do not forget about these useful tips and they will make your work more effective and help you avoid many problems in future.